Attention Three Valley Conservation Trust Members, Partners and Volunteers:
Don’t forget to RSVP for the Annual Meeting!
The RSVP deadline is Monday, January 27th (end of the day).
There are three ways to RSVP:
1) Email names, entree choices and planned method of payment to email@example.com.
2) Online at: http://www.3vct.org/?page_id=1085
3) Phone (513) 524-2150. If you are calling outside of office hours (9-5, M-F), please leave a message indicating all attendee names and entree choices. Please indicate how you intend to pay, but please DO NOT leave credit card numbers on the voicemail.
If you prefer to pay upon arrival, this can be accommodated as long as you make arrangements with us on, or prior to, January 27th. We need your RSVP to ensure that we have sufficient food and seating for everyone. Thank-you!
Please note: online registration is not set up to take an RSVP without a payment, so if you wish to pay at the door, please RSVP via email or call us on the phone. (c:
So what is this annual meeting?
I’m so glad you asked!
The annual membership meeting combines the yearly election of board members and officers with a dinner and fun celebration of the year past – including joyful songs and stories, a small silent auction, awards, recognitions, our famous “Save and Acre” fund drive and much more! You don’t want to miss it. (c: Here are the stats:
When: 5:30pm to 8:30pm on Saturday, February 1st, 2014.
Where: The Marcum Conference Center at Miami University in Oxford, OH
Plenty of new easement landowners, staff and members to meet!
Hear easement landowners Hays Cummins and Donna McCullom speak!
Hear a few fun songs from Papa Joe Kretschmer!
Bid on fabulous silent auction items:
– A box of Italian Wine
– Wine Tastings by our own board Chair Cal Conrad
– A $100 Grand Finale Certificate
– A print of a majestic painting commissioned by the trust.
Dinner Options (all Gluten-Free):
– Vegan: Quinoa Timbale with Beluga Lentils & Braised Greens
– Pork: Cider Glazed Pork chop with Caramelized Onion Marmalade and Root Vegetable Puree
– Chicken: Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Citrus Ailoi & Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Any other questions? Want to Volunteer? Want to RSVP? Please let us know! (c:
See you there!